There are about 1200 different varieties of watermelons worldwide.
– Watermelons are grown in a box-shaped in Japan for the past 40 years.
– This is the most consumed fruit in the United States.
– It contains only 40 calories per cup.
It reduces inflammation in your body.
– It does not contain bad cholesterol which makes this healthy fruit a good weight loss agent.
– In ancient Egypt, watermelons were placed under the burial tomb as a sign of nourishment for the tomb.
– This healthy fruit was cultivated in Europe in the 13th Century and in China during the 10th century.
Watermelons contain a plant compound called lycopene, which may be involved in preventing degeneration of the eye tissues
Watermelon in fruit or juice form has been shown to improve athletic performance and reduce the soreness you feel after working out