SSC Tier 1 Exam CGL Answer Key 2020: The Staff Selection Commission has released tentative answer keys of Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam, Tier-I. students who appeared for the exam can download the answer keys 2020 from the official portal ssc.nic.in. Candidates who have a doubt can raise their objections till September 7, 6 pm by making the payment of Rs. 100/- per every question.
“Representations in respect of the tentative SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2020Answer Keys, if any, may be submitted online from 02.09.2021 (6:00 PM) to 07.09.2021 (6:00 PM) on payment of Rs. 100/- per question/answer challenged. Representations received after 6:00 PM on 07.09.2021 will not be entertained under any circumstances. The students may take a print out of their respective Response Sheets from the official website, as the same will not be available after the above-specified time limit”, official notice on SSC CGL Answer Key 2020 said.
On the basis of objections received from the candidates, the final answer key will be prepared. Notably. SSC CGL 2020 Tier 1 exam was held from August 13 to 24, 2021 at various exam centres across the country.
Fo here direct link to check SSC CGL Answer Key 2020 Tier 1- click here.
SSC CGL Answer Key 2020: How to Check Answer Keys
- Visit the official website –ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the answer key link
- SSC CGL PDF will be opened where you will find the link to check answer key
- Click on that link and enter your login details
- Download SSC CGL Answer Key
How to raise objections online At ssc.nic.in| follow below steps
- Visit the official website ssc.nic.in.
- Tap on the ‘Latest News’ section available on the homepage.
- Click on the link “Uploading of Tentative Answer Keys along with Candidates’ Response Sheet (s) of Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2020 (Tier-I)”.
- Choose applicable options and enter roll number and password to log in.
- Download and take a print of the answer keys and response sheet.
- Click on raise objection and fill in the required information.
- Pay the applicable fees and click on submit.
- Take a print of the submitted objection form for future reference