BARC Recruitment 2022 :
Notification has been issued for the replacement of Group-C Non Gazetted posts in the Nuclear Recycling Board (Kalpakkam, Tarapur, Mumbai) under BARC Bhabha Atomic Research Center. There are posts for those who have passed 10th class. As part of this, stenographer, drivers and work assistant posts will be replaced. Both male and female candidates should apply online. The central government agency is therefore another good opportunity for both AP and TS to apply. Interested candidates can read the information below and apply.
BARC NRB Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details :
BARC Notification 2022 Eligibility Criteria :
Candidates who are going to apply for BARC notification should be between 18 to 27 years of age. Age relaxation is as per Govt.
◆ Stenographers :
• Must have passed 10th class / equivalent with minimum 50% marks and typing speed.
◆ Drivers :
• 10th pass. Must have valid driving license and knowledge of motor mechanism.
• Experience of three years in case of light vehicle and six years in case of heavy vehicle.
◆ Work Assistants : 10th pass
BARC Work Assistant Recruitment 2022 Apply Process :
- Candidates are required to apply through online procedure.
- You can apply from the official website or by clicking the Apply Online link given below.
- Should have the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the notification.
- If required, pay the application fee.
- Print out the application for future reference after submitting.
- General and OBC candidates – Rs 100/-
- Other candidates – Rs 0/-
BARC Recruitment 2022 Important Dates :
- Starting date to apply: July 01, 2022
- Last date to apply: June 31, 2022
Selection will be done through written exam and trade test.
BARC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Links :
Tip: If you have any queries regarding this notification, please let us know as soon as we are notified in the comment section below.